Apart from your contact and community specific information we ask for a description of your project. Your description should emphasize what is special about your community and what is important to you about your community. You might use the following questions as inspiration:
- What are your intentions/visions/goals?
- Do you see yourselves as an alternative to mainstream society?
- What works especially well in your community (compared to life outside of your project)? Feel free to describe examples from everyday life.
- How do you manage to balance individualism and community?
- (If you have been around for a while:) What has changed in your community since it’s founding? What is your perspective?
It should not be much longer than 200 words. We may shorten your description if it’s longer, or correct it grammatically/orthographically.